Building A Successful Learning Environment
It’s not enough to have academic lessons and classrooms. Children need a proper, caring environment where they have the opportunity to thrive. Little Heroes Learning Center & K1 in Doral, FL, offers spacious classrooms equipped with the materials and resources kids need to practice creativity and collaboration. Our nurturing atmosphere encourages children to embrace their love of learning.
Fun Facts About Our Facilities
- We are a standalone building.
- We are located on the Miami-Dade Fire Rescue headquarters, which gives us easy access to paramedics and security in the event of an emergency.
- Our front door key code allows us to screen every person entering the building.
- Our electronic clock in/out system tracks real-time attendance allowing the administration to staff accordingly.
- Every classroom is equipped with a sink and bathroom.
- We have spacious, age-appropriate playgrounds.
- Each classroom offers natural lighting.
We arrange our spacious classrooms to offer challenging play and learning choices at the children’s range of developmental levels. Based on our curriculum, we divide each classroom into learning centers. This approach allows children the opportunity to become independent learners. We believe that children learn best when they are engaged in active, hands-on activities while also having the freedom to make their own choices. In order to create this learning environment, each of our classrooms includes:
- Plenty of natural lighting
- Age-appropriate open-ended materials
- Individual bathrooms & sinks
7:00 AM-6:00 PM
Enrollment in Little Heroes Learning Center of Doral is available to children in the community of ages three months to eight years of age. Little Heroes does not discriminate nor deny benefits of the services based on race/ethnicity, color, national origin, sex or disability of a child or their family.