1. Select Tools from the menu bar.
2. Select Internet options
3. Select the Security tab
4. Select the Custom Level button
5. Scroll down until you see ActiveX controls and plug-ins
6. Select prompt where it says-Download signed ActiveX controls
7. Select prompt where it says-Download unsined ActiveX controls
8. Select prompt where it says-Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe for scripting
9. Select enable where it says-Script ActiveX controls marked safe for scripting
10. Select the OK button
11. A Warning box will pop up select yes.
12. On the Internet Options box select ok
Now you are ready to select a classroom and login. When there is a place for the IP address enter 18.104.22.168 then enter your username and password supplied to you by the school.